253מאַ / ונס30815 פּלאַטע
Specifications of 253MA plate:
Specifications : ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
Grade: 253SMA, 254SMO, S31803, S32205, S32750
Width : 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm, etc
Length :2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc
Thickness : 0.3 mm to 50 mm
Technology : Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR)
Surface Finish : 2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, hair line, sand blast, Brush, SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated) etc.
Raw Materail: POSCO, Acerinox, Thyssenkrup, Baosteel, TISCO, Arcelor Mittal, Saky Steel, Outokumpu
Form : Plain Sheet, Plate, Flats, etc.
Stainless Steel 253MA Sheets & Plates Equivalent Grades:
|נאָרמאַל||ווערקסטאָפף נר.||EN Designation||אונדז|
253MA Sheets, Plates Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties(saky steel):
||0.05 – 0.10
||0.040 max||0.030 מאַקס||0.14-0.20||0.03-0.08||וואָג|| 10.0-12.0
|טענסאַל סטרענגטה||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation(in 2 in.)
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SAKY STEEL’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
SAKY STEEL’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
The 253Ma alloy has the following characteristics:
253MA is a heat-resistant austenitic stainless steel designed for applications requiring high creep strength and good corrosion resistance. Its operating temperature range is 850~1100 °C.
The chemical composition of 253MA is balanced, which makes the steel have the most suitable comprehensive properties in the temperature range of 850 °C-1100 °C, extremely high oxidation resistance, and the scale temperature is up to 1150 °C; extremely high creep resistance Capacity and creep rupture strength; good resistance to high temperature corrosion and resistance to brush corrosion in most gaseous media; high yield strength and tensile strength at high temperatures; good formability and weldability And enough machinability.
In addition to the alloying elements chromium and nickel, 253MA stainless steel also contains a small amount of rare earth metal (Rare Earth Metals, REM), which significantly improves its antioxidant capacity. Nitrogen is added to improve creep properties and make this steel a complete austenite. Although the chromium and nickel contents are relatively low, this stainless steel has many of the same high temperature characteristics as the high alloyed alloy steel and nickel-based alloy.
253MA is widely used in sintering equipment, blast furnace equipment, steel melting, furnace and continuous casting equipment, rolling mills (heating furnaces), heat treatment furnaces and accessories, mineral equipment and cement production equipment.