Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Stainless steel flat bar is a rectangular-shaped metal bar made from stainless steel, which is a corrosion-resistant alloy containing at least 10.5% chromium. The flat bar has a wide, flat surface and comes in various sizes and thicknesses. Here are some features and applications of stainless steel flat bar:
|Specifications of Stainless steel flat bar:|
Specifications : ASTM A276
Grade: 304 316 321 630 904L
Size: 2×20 to 25x150mm
Length :5.8M,6M & Required Length
Delivery status : Hot Rolled, Pickled, Hot Forged, Bead Blasted, Peeled, Cold Rolled
Saky Steel provider of Stainless Steel Flat Bar range is available in both Metric with the size and grade you need, though typically in grades 316, 304 and 430.
|Common specifications and sizes|
|8 X 5MM||40 X 5MM||75 X 10MM|
|12 X 3MM||40 X 6MM||75 X 12MM|
|12 X 6MM||40 X 8MM||75 X 15MM|
|12 X 10MM||40 X 10MM||75 X 16MM|
|15 X 3MM||40 X 12MM||75 X 20MM|
|15 X 5MM||40 X 20MM||80 X 5MM|
|15 X 6MM||40 X 25MM||80 X 6MM|
|15 X 10MM||45 X 6MM||80 X 8MM|
|16 X 8MM||50 X 3MM||80 X 10MM|
|20 X 3MM||50 X 4MM||80 X 35MM|
|20 X 5MM||50 X 5MM||100 X 3MM|
|20 X 6MM||50 X 6MM||100 X 5MM|
|20 X 8MM||50 X 8MM||100 X 6MM|
|20 X 10MM||50 X 10MM||100 X 8MM|
|20 X 12MM||50 X 12MM||100 X 10MM|
|25 X 3MM||50 X 20MM||100 X 12MM|
|25 X 4MM||50 X 25MM||100 X 15MM|
|25 X 5MM||50 X 40MM||100 X 20MM|
|25 X 6MM||60 X 3MM||100 X 25MM|
|25 X 8MM||60 X 5MM||100 X 30MM|
|25 X 10MM||60 X 6MM||120 X 12MM|
|25 X 12MM||60 X 8MM||125 X 6MM|
|25 X 16MM||60 X 10MM||150 X 6MM|
|25 X 20MM||60 X 12MM||150 X 10MM|
|30 X 3MM||60 X 15MM||200 X 10MM|
|30 X 4MM||65 X 5MM||250 X 12MM|
|30 X 5MM||65 X 6MM||300 X 12MM|
|30 X 6MM||65 X 8MM|
|30 X 8MM||65 X 10MM|
|30 X 10MM||65 X 12MM|
|30 X 12MM||65 X 15MM|
|30 X 15MM||70 X 10MM|
|30 X 20MM||75 X 3MM|
|35 X 6MM||75 X 5MM|
|38 X 3MM||75 X 6MM|
|40 X 3MM||75 X 8MM|
|Stainless steel flat bar Features:|
1. Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel flat bars have excellent resistance to corrosion, making them suitable for use in harsh environments where other materials may corrode.
2. Strength and durability: Stainless steel flat bars have high strength and durability, making them suitable for use in high-stress applications.
3. Versatility: Stainless steel flat bars are versatile and can be easily machined, welded, and formed into various shapes.
4. Aesthetic appeal: Stainless steel flat bars have an attractive appearance and are often used in architectural applications.
|Packaging & Shipping:|
Stainless steel flat bar Applications:
1. Construction: Stainless steel flat bars are used in the construction industry for building frames, supports, and braces.
2. Manufacturing: Stainless steel flat bars are used in manufacturing for various applications, such as machinery parts, tools, and equipment.
3. Automotive industry: Stainless steel flat bars are used in the automotive industry for making structural and body parts, such as bumpers, grills, and trim.
4. Aerospace industry: Stainless steel flat bars are used in the aerospace industry for making aircraft components such as wing supports, landing gear, and engine parts.
5. Food industry: Stainless steel flat bars are used in the food industry for making equipment such as food processing machinery, food storage tanks, and work surfaces due to their corrosion resistance and hygienic properties.
Marine industry: Stainless steel flat bars are used in the marine industry for making boat and ship components, such as railings, fittings, and supports, due to their corrosion resistance.