Stainless Steel Pipe Elbow
Stainless Steel Pipe Elbow Specifications:
Elbow Size : 1/8” NB TO 48” NB. (Seamless & 100% X-Ray Welded, Fabricated)
Specifications : ASTM B403 / ASME SB403
Standard : ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
Grade: 304, 316, 321, 321Ti, 347, 347H, 904L, 2205, 2507
Thickness : Sch 5s, Sch 10s, Sch 40s, Sch 80s, Sch 160s, Sch XXS
Bending Radius : R=1D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D or Custom
Type : Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
Types of ASME B16.9 Buttweld Fittings:
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Large-scale test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Flaring Testing
8. Water-Jet Test
9. Penetrant Test
10. X-ray test
11. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
12. Impact analysis
13. Eddy current examining
14. Hydrostatic analysis
15. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
Wooden pallets Wooden boxes
1. Chemicals, Fats，
2. Fertilizers, Sugar Mills
3. Distilleries, Cement Industries,
4. Ship Builders
5. Pumps, Petrochemicals, Oil
6. Paper Industries,