Stainless Steel Welded Pipes
|Specifications of stainless steel welded pipe:|
Seamless Pipes & Tubes Size : 1 / 8″ NB – 24″ NB
Specifications : ASTM A/ASME A249, A268, A269, A270, A312, A790
Grade: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 409L
Length :5.8M,6M & Required Length
Outer Diameter : 6.00 mm OD up to 1500 mm OD
Thickness : 0.3mm – 20mm,
Schedule : SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S
Surface Finish : Mill Finish,Polishing(180#,180# hairline,240# hairline,400#,600#),Mirror etc
Types : Welded, EFW, ERW
Form : Round, Square, Rectangle
End : Plain End, Beveled End
|Why Choose Us|
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
|SAKY STEEL’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :|
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Large-scale test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Flaring Testing
8. Water-Jet Test
9. Penetrant Test
10. X-ray test
11. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
12. Impact analysis
13. Metallography Experimental Test
|SAKY STEEL’S Packaging:|
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
1. Auto parts, Medical equipment
2. Heat Exchanger, Food industry
3. Agriculture,Electricity, Chemical
4. Coal chemical; Oil and gas exploration
5. Petroleum refining, Natural gas; Instrumentation