stainless steel straight wire
Specifications of stainless steel wire:
Specifications : ASTM A580
Grade: 201, 304/304L, 316, 321
Diameter Range : 0.6 mm to 12.0mm.
Tolerance : -0.03mm
Length: 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm or as customer required
Surface: Bright or Matt finish
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SAKY STEEL’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
SAKY STEEL’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
1.Automatic lathe processing, metal stamping parts processing;
2.Electronic industry, optical fiber connector, OPTICAL disc player, scanner, medical equipment;
3. Household appliances and instrument industry;
4. Office equipment (computers, photocopiers, cameras, fax machines, etc.);
Clock components, glasses;
Pictures of electronic terminal needles, timers, carburetors;
7. Press accessories, lighting accessories, cars, motorcycles, chains;