347 347H Stainless steel bar
Type 347 stainless steel has slightly improved corrosion resistance over type 321 stainless steel in strongly oxidizing environments. Type 347 is stabilized with columbium, it is preferable for aqueous and low temperature environments due to its good resistance to intergranular attack. Both 347 and 321 offer good resistance to polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking, encountered in oil refineries. The high temperature oxidation resistance of 347 is similar to that of 304 stainless steel. Useful to 1500°F.
Specifications of stainless steel bar:
Specifications : ASTM A276
Grade: 347, 347H
Length :5.8M,6M & Required Length
Round Bar Diameter : 4.00 mm to 500 mm
Bright Bar : 4mm – 450mm,
Surface Finish : Black, Bright, Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish
Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forged Etc.
End : Plain End, Beveled End
347/347H Forged Bar Equivalent Grades:
|SS 347||1.4550||S34700||SUS 347||08Ch18N12B||X6CrNiNb18-10|
|SS 347H||1.4961||S34709||SUS 347H||-||X6CrNiNb18-12|
SS 347 / 347H Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties:
|SS 347||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||10xC – 1.10||9.00 – 12.00||62.74 min|
|SS 347H||0.04 – 0.10||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||8xC – 1.10||9.0 -12.0||63.72 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1454 °C (2650 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||40 %|
Remark: Base on ASTM A276 Hot-finished
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SAKY STEEL’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Ultrasonic test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Impact analysis
10. Metallography Experimental Test
SAKY STEEL’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
1. Petroleum&petrochemical industry: Valve stem, Ball valve core, Offshore drilling platform, Drilling equipment, Pump shaft,etc.
2. Medical equipment: Surgical forceps; Orthodontic appliances,etc.
3. Nuclear power: Gas turbine blades, Steam Turbine Blades,Compressor blades, Nuclear waste barrels,etc.
4. Mechanical equipment: Shaft parts of hydraulic machinery, Shaft parts of air blowers, Hydraulic cylinders, Container shaft parts, etc
5. Textile Machinery: Spinneret,etc.
6. Fasteners: Bolts, Nuts,etc
7.Sports equipment: Golf head, Weightlifting pole，Cross Fit,Weight lifting lever,etc
8.Others: Molds, Modules, Precision castings, Precision parts, etc.