Stainless Steel Circles
Saky Steel’S Stainless is an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of the Stainless Steel Circles. The SS circles have found applications in various industries due to their excellent resisting properties. We produce the SS Circles in different sizes and diameters. These SS circles are available in sizes ranging from 1mm to 100mm in thickness and 0.1mm to 2000mm in diameters. We at Saky Steel Stainless also take custom orders from our customers and produce the SS Circles that meet the expectations and requirements of our customers. Our huge inventory helps to provide bulk orders to our customers in no time. We supply our products to various countries around the globe and to avoid any damage to our product while shipment, we pack our SS Circles in proper wooden boxes. The SS circles produced by Saky Steel Stainless have developed a niche in the industry because of the superlative strength and dimensional accuracy that these SS Circles offer.
Specifications of stainless steel circles:
Specifications : ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
Grade: 201, 304, 316, 321 ,410
Thickness : 1 mm To 100 mm
Diameter :Upto 2000 mm
Cutting : Plazma & Machined Cut
Ring : 3″ DIA up to 38″ DIA 1500 lbs max
Surface Finish : 2B, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, Brush, SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated) etc.
Raw Materail: POSCO, Aperam, Acerinox, Baosteel, TISCO, Arcelor Mittal, Saky Steel, Outokumpu
Form : Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet Plate, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate, Strip, Flats, etc.
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SAKY STEEL’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
Applications of the Stainless steel circles are found in various fields of industries. The SS circles are also used in the manufacturing of food processing equipment. They are widely used in marine applications for the production of Boat fittings, Coastal architectural paneling, and Coastal trims.