409 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
Specifications of stainless steel seamless pipe:
Seamless Pipes & Tubes Size : 1 / 8″ NB – 24″ NB
Specifications : ASTM A/ASME SA213, A249, A269, A312, A358, A790
Standard : ASTM, ASME
Grade: 304, 316, 321, 321Ti,409, 420, 430, 446, 904L, 2205, 2507
Techniques: Hot-rolled, cold-drawn
Length :5.8M,6M & Required Length
Outer Diameter : 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24” NB
Thickness : 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Schedule : SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Types : Seamless Pipes
Form : Round, Square, Rectangle, Hydraulic, Honed Tubes
End : Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Large-scale test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Flaring Testing
8. Water-Jet Test
9. Penetrant Test
10. X-ray test
11. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
12. Impact analysis
13. Eddy current examining
14. Hydrostatic analysis
15. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
1. Paper & Pulp Companies
2. High Pressure Applications
3. Oil and Gas Industry
4. Chemical Refinery
6. High Temperature Application
7. Water Pipe Lin
8. Nuclear Power Plants
9. Food Processing and Dairy Industries
10. Boiler & Heat Exchangers