310S stainless steel plate
Saky steel ASTM A240 stainless plate 310s,as the very good oxidation resistance, resistant to 310 s 310 s stainless steel stainless steel corrosion, due to high percentage of chromium and nickel, having a much better creep strength, can continue to work at high temperatures, has good resistance to high temperature.Nickel (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, has good resistance to oxidation and corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel pipe is dedicated to manufacturing occasions such as the electric heating furnace tubes, stainless steel after the increase of carbon content in austenite size, due to its solid solution strengthening effect strength was improved, the chemical composition of stainless steel austenite size features based on chromium, nickel, add, tungsten molybdenum, niobium and titanium elements, due to its organization is face-centered cubic structure, thus has high strength and creep at high temperature strength.Melting point 1470 , 800 began to soften, allowable stress continues to reduce.
Specifications of stainless steel sheet:
Specifications : ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
Grade: 304L, 316L, 310, 310S, 321,347, 347H, 410, 420, 253SMA, 254SMO, 2205
Width : 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm, etc
Length :2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc
Thickness : 0.3 mm to 30 mm
Surface Finish : Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR),2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, Chequered, embossed, hair line, sand blast, Brush, etching, SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated) etc.
Form : Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate, Strip, Flats, Blank (Circle), Ring (Flange) etc.
Stainless Steel 310/310S Sheets & Plates Equivalent Grades:
|SS 310||1.4841||S31000||SUS 310||310S24||20Ch25N20S2||-||X15CrNi25-20|
|SS 310S||1.4845||S31008||SUS 310S||310S16||20Ch23N18||-||X8CrNi25-21|
SS 310/310S Sheets, Plates Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties:
|SS 310||0.015 max||2.0 max||0.15 max||0.020 max||0.015 max||24.00 – 26.00||0.10 max||19.00 – 21.00||54.7 min|
|SS 310S||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.00 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||24.00 – 26.00||0.75 max||19.00 – 21.00||53.095 min|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1402 °C (2555 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||40 %|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
SAKY STEEL’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
SAKY STEEL’S Packaging:
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
2. Electrical Appliance
3. Rail Transit
4. Precision Electronic
5. Solar Energy
6. Building and Decoration
9. Kitchen utensil
10. Pressure vessel