304 316 Stainless Steel Plate
|Stainless Steel Plates ASTM A240 One stop Service Showcase:|
|Specifications of stainless steel sheet:|
Specifications : ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
Grade: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321,347, 347H, 410, 420, 253SMA, 254SMO, 2205
Width : 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm, etc
Length :2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc
Thickness : 0.3 mm to 30 mm
Technology : Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR)
Surface Finish : 2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, Brush, etching, SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated) etc.
Form : Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate, Strip, Flats.
|Stainless Steel 304/304L Sheets & Plates Equivalent Grades:|
|SS 304||1.4301||S30400||SUS 304||304S31||08Х18Н10||Z7CN18‐09||X5CrNi18-10|
|SS 304L||1.4306 / 1.4307||S30403||SUS 304L||3304S11||03Х18Н11||Z3CN18‐10||X2CrNi18-9 / X2CrNi19-11|
|SS 304 / 304L Sheets, Plates Chemical Composition and Mechanical properties:|
|SS 304||0.08 max||2 max||0.75 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||-||8 – 11||-|
|SS 304L||0.035 max||2 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.03 max||18 – 20||-||8 – 13||-|
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
|Why Choose Us:|
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
|SAKY STEEL’S Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :|
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
|SAKY STEEL’S Packaging:|
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
2. Electrical Appliance
3. Rail Transit
4. Precision Electronic
5. Solar Energy
6. Building and Decoration
9. Kitchen utensil
10. Pressure vessel