Stainless Steel Flange
Saky steel is the best manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of the very good quality of Stainless steel flanges. We are well known manufacture dealing globally and offering the SS flanges to the clientele as per their standards and specifications requirements. Flanges that we provide is the forged or casted ring that is developed for connecting the piping sections or any other machinery that needs the intermediate connecting points. Flanges are used for joining each other through bolting or are joined to the piping system through threading or welding.
Specifications of stainless steel Flanges:
Blind Flangs Size : 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
Specifications : ASTM A182 / ASME SA182
Standard : ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
Grade: 304, 316, 321, 321Ti, 347, 347H, 904L, 2205, 2507
Class / Pressure : 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
Flange Face Type : Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
ANSI b16.5 Stainless Steel Flanges / ANSI b16.5 SS Flanges:
|Stainless steel Weld Neck Forged Flange||Stainless steel Lap Joint Forged Flange||Stainless steel Threaded Forged Flange|
|Stainless steel Blind Forged Flange||Stainless steel Slip on Forged Flange||Stainless steel Socket Weld Forged Flange|
Why Choose Us :
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Large-scale test
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Flaring Testing
8. Water-Jet Test
9. Penetrant Test
10. X-ray test
11. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
12. Impact analysis
13. Eddy current examining
14. Hydrostatic analysis
15. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Steel’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
4. Power generations
5. Heat exchangers